We have accredited Project Managers, Program Managers, Scrum Masters and Agile coaches that handle small to complex projects. We have a solid reputation of exceeding our client’s expectations and delivering quality and dependable results.
Our teams work in an Agile/lean environment where the engineers are empowered to make decisions. This way of managing IT development teams and projects has proven to be very successful.
We continuously work on improving our development methodologies and project management procedures.
Our Project/Program Managers have strong leadership, analytical and problem solving skills, coupled with the ability to handle complex and strategic planning. We have a history of delivering projects in a timely manner whilst maintaining a good balance of budget, performance and quality.
- PMP accredited project managers
- Scheduling and resource allocation
- Risk analysis
- Project steering and reporting
- Cost control
- Quality control and reporting
- Off-shore coordination activities
We have very knowledgeable and experienced Agile coaches in each DEK site with development experience that gives them the advantage of truly understanding what needs to be done. Our people can then work within your company culture to help create an agile atmosphere that works for you.
- Coaching and external training
- Continuous improvement of Mindset
- Maturity and Practices Compliance
- Focus on establishing long living, cross-functional teams
- Feature Product Owners
- Mix of co-located and geographically distributed teams
- Scrum and Kanban