DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and their individual competence. People enjoy working at DEK Technologies. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success.
Come and join us and you can be an integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world!
At DEK Technologies Vietnam you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- Good working facilities
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip
- Annual family day
- Clubs (Sports, Music, Yoga etc)
DEK Technologies has invested in an innovation laboratory called DEK Lab. This lab is used for different purposes; such as a long-term internship programs for students. The lab is connected to some interesting projects. Project details cannot be described here, but they are all related to cutting-edge technologies such as;
- Internet of Things
- Embedded Programming
- Hardware and Software Development
- High Availability Systems
- 3D Printer
- 3D Scanner
How it works
We have long-term projects including all of the above. Depending on when you join the project, you will be notified of your area of focus.
- You will work in a Scrum team with other students and DEK staff to create amazing products that are used regularly in our daily lives.
- We believe that it’s in your best interest to remain with us for at least 10 weeks to learn, grow and get some real experience.
- You will be treated like staff, sharing a nice office space, attending parties and having interesting clubs such as sports, dancing, music and yoga at your disposal.
- You will also have some allowance while working with us.
- Last but not least, you will definitely have the opportunity to join our awesome team after the internship!
- C/C++ programming
- Flexible and able to adapt to new technologies
Nice to have:
- Linux experience
Your internship starts here!
Send your resume and transcript using the form below.
Wait for our call. If we say ‘yes’ continue, otherwise don’t give up and try again next time.
Interview time. If we say ‘yes’, please continue. Otherwise, don’t give up and try again next time.
Well done, it’s time to get to work!