Your privacy is important to DEK Technologies. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that DEK Technologies collects, and the ways in which DEK Technologies uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
DEK Technologies may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to DEK Technologies.
Using personal information
DEK Technologies may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you marketing communications.
Where DEK Technologies discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, DEK Technologies may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
DEK Technologies will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
DEK Technologies will store all the personal information you provide.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
DEK Technologies is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Emails and any files transmitted with it from a dektech.com.au address are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received an email in error please notify the system manager. The recipient should also check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
Contact DEK Technologies
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ; or
- by post to PO Box 713, Dallas, 3047, Vic, Australia.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.