DEK Technologies is a professional software and hardware development services company with offices in 5 countries and 550+ employees worldwide. We place high value on people and the individual competence they contribute.
DEK Technologies is an engineering company run by engineers for engineers. What you see is what you get, and that’s a group of genuine, hardworking engineers. That is why people enjoy working with us. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel and feeling part of the company’s success.
We’re a fast-paced and expanding company looking for System Engineers to perform single or multiple roles defined by the general systems engineering framework. (i.e. Technical Lead, Requirements Manager/Engineer, System Architect, Configuration Manager, system Test Manager, System Integrator, Change manager)
The systems engineer is responsible to oversee and interface all sub-systems that integrate the system.
- Requirements Management and Analysis
- System architectural design
- System Integration and Integration Testing
- System Verification & Qualification
- Configuration Management of a System
- Change Management
- System Industrialization
- System Troubleshooting and Issues root causing
- Engineering releases / Product releases
- Technical interface to System stakeholders
- Technical risk assessment
- Ensure proper traceability across system elements and development.
- Technical leadership
- BSc on Systems Engineering, Electronics engineering, Mechanical Engineering, SW engineering, Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience performing as requirements engineer/manager.
- T-shaped skills across HW/ME/SW are preferred.
- Strong experience in Embedded Systems.
- Trained in problem-solving methodologies.
- Experience leading root cause analysis and problem-solving of technical issues.
- Engineering experience across Product Life Cycle
- Experience of at least 2 full product development life cycles from Requirements to Launch.
- Experience on technical development of products as a design engineer or technical lead.
- Development experience with V-cycle and Agile frameworks.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, writing, reading)
- Technical presentations and discussions
- Adapt message to audiences
- Experience with ASPICE standards
- Experience in processes development and deployment.
- Experience leading or developing technical risk assessments
- Experience developing at least 2 FMEAs
- Experience using Req mgt tools: (DOORS, JAMA, etc…)
You must be a permanent resident/citizen or have full working rights in Australia.
Please provide a resume (in word format) and a covering letter explaining how you think your experience matches our requirements. All applications will be treated as confidential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com