DEK Technologies is a professional software and hardware development services company with offices in 5 countries and 500+ employees worldwide. We place high value on people and the individual competence they contribute. That is why people enjoy working with us. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success.
We’re a fast-paced and expanding company looking for experienced and highly enthusiastic Microservice Developers to join our global team. You will be working on significant international software contracts based in Melbourne.
- Tertiary qualification in software engineering or related degree
- Strong computer science fundamentals and Microservice development
- Development language: Golang, Python
- Cloud Native application development. (Nice to have)
- Containerisation technologies (Kubernetes, Docker etc)
- Integration of 3PP and open source software
- Knowledge in distributed computing
- Knowledge in development language: Java, C++
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Good understanding of CI/CD, Git, Jenkins
- REST API development
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
We are looking for a junior and senior professional who are passionate about development in a cloud-native environment and are looking to build new skills within a dynamic team. If you hold a relevant working visa, are a team player, love to have fun while kicking some serious goals, excited about learning new technologies and creating solutions that delight our customers; then we want to hear from you!
Please provide a resume (in word format) and a covering letter explaining how you think your experience matches our requirements. All applications will be treated as confidential.
Please forward your application to email@example.com
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org