Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
Develop and maintain a test service called E2E Automatic Testing Tool (EAT). This tool is used for the mobile handsets to perform automated testing of telecom network and interoperability between the network and the mobile phone.
By joining our team, you will have an opportunity to work with new technologies and world-class international experts from a world-leading equipment provider.
- Be responsible for design, development and maintenance of E2E Automatic Testing Tool (EAT).
- Involve in whole software development phases, include design, coding, testing, integration, release and documentation.
- Experienced in Java programming languages
- Experienced in automation test
- Experienced using Linux
- Good communication, teamwork or independence
- Good problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org