Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives.
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas.
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features.
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered.
- Training and career development opportunities.
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday.
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers.
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance.
- Annual health check-up.
- Annual company trip & annual family day.
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes.
We are looking for an IT Support Assistant to take responsibilities of users support and to work with ICT Teams in Australia and Sweden in relation to network, email and server systems management as well as maintaining all software, hardware facilities to make sure that technical support is properly provided to all staff.
- Support end users (laptops installation and setup, issue troubleshooting, …)
- Maintain IT infrastructure network and system (Windows servers, devices, software)
- Monitor the performance of network
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Maintain technical documentation of network
- Document input and report;
- Inventory management;
- Paperwork and document monitoring (delivery notes, …);
At DEK Technologies Vietnam, you will live with Agile & Lean principles where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate cross-functionally, to take pride in collective ownership, to improve yourself by continuously learning, practicing & sharing with others
- At-least 1-year experiences as IT Helpdesk/ IT Support position, manage assets
- Experience with computer-savvy and well-versed in Microsoft products
- Experience in setting up and maintaining network security for network devices (switch, firewall, router, gateway, …)
- Ability to multi-task and can work under deadline pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Passion in developing career in a professional and multicultural work environment
- Proactiveness, positiveness and high team work spirit.
- Good English communication
- Having following IT-related certificates would be a plus:
- Microsoft products
- Cisco CCNA
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org