Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
We are looking for iOS Developers to design and build Mobile applications. You need to be self-driven and love to solve problems.
In joining our global team, you will be working with significant Australian and International projects primarily based out of Melbourne.
At DEK Technologies Vietnam, you will live with Agile & Lean principles where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate cross-functionally, to take pride in collective ownership, to improve yourself by continuously learning, practicing & sharing with others.
A University Qualification in Software Engineering or a related degree with experiences in:
- At least 3 years of experience with mobile app development and deployment on iOS native development with Swift
- iOS Native:
- Good knowledge in OOP, design pattern, Unit Testing
- Familiar with reactive framework likes RxSwift
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com