Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Opportunities to become DEKer
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- Good working facilities
- Company activities: Friday Beer, Birthday Party…
DEK Technologies has invested in an innovation laboratory called DEK Lab. This lab is used for different purposes; such as a long-term internship programs for students. The lab is connected to some interesting projects. Project details cannot be described here, but they are all related to cutting-edge technologies such as:
- IP Multimedia Subsystem
- High Availability Systems
- Telecom Services
How it works
We have long-term projects including all of the above. Depending on when you join the project, you will be notified of your area of focus.
- You will work in a Scrum team with other students and DEK staff to create amazing products that are used regularly in our daily lives.
- We believe that it’s in your best interest to remain with us for at least 10 weeks to learn, grow and get some real experience.
- You will be treated like staff, sharing a nice office space, attending parties and having interesting clubs such as sports, dancing, music and yoga at your disposal.
- You will also have some allowance while working with us.
- Last but not least, you will definitely have the opportunity to join our awesome team after the internship!
- Master at least one programming language
- Flexible and able to adapt to new technologies
- Season 24th: July 6th, 2020 (10 weeks)
You find it interesting? Send your resume and score-transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org for an interview with us.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com