Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
Develop and maintain two main application products, the Automated Acceptance Test (AAT) web-based application based on RESTfull APIs and Python language, the IMS Network Function Test (INT) framework based on TTCN-3 language. Both help to simulate test environments under the IMS network, create Unit Test (UT) and Function Test (FT) test cases to ensure features work as expected.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Understand the requirement, design, and implement new features
- Troubleshoot issue, suggest and implement solution when needed
- Continuously improve together with the team
A University Qualification in Software Engineering or a related degree with:
- Experienced in any kind of Test framework (Automation Test is a plus).
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts, protocols.
- Able to create UI/UX is a plus.
- Understanding of KANBAN’s way of working is a plus.
- Programming with Python and TTCN-3 language is a plus.
- Basic understanding of RESTfull APIs is a plus.
- Basic understanding of Linux is a plus.
- Able to communicate in English.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com