DEK Technologies is a professional software and hardware development services company with offices in 5 countries and 500+ employees worldwide. We place high value on people and the individual competence they contribute.
DEK Technologies is an engineering company run by engineers for engineers. What you see is what you get, and that’s a group of genuine, hardworking engineers. That is why people enjoy working with us. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel and feeling part of the company’s success.
We’re a fast-paced and expanding company looking for an experienced Fullstack Developer.
- Customer-centric attitude.
- Experience with cloud-based data stacks and engineering processes.
- Experience with Azure Stack within cloud architectures.
- Experience with Docker and containerization.
- Experience with IaC strong. Terraform preferred.
- Exposure to CI/CD.
- Experience with data architecture pattern e.g. Scala (ingestion & DataBricks), streaming (pub/sub, kafta), data lakes, Angular 9, compliance, etc.
- Experience with orchestration technologies like K8S (preferred), ECS, or DockerSwarm.
- Experience with Java, SQL, Spring & Hibernate (3+ years).
- Technical investigation analysis and diagnosis of incidents.
- Incident replication, error diagnosis, correction and improvement of existing code.
- Development and modification of functionalities based on the specification and requirements received.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of difference environments.
- Create and update system documentation and applications.
- Maintaining payment processing applications.
- Experience in the fintech industry is highly desirable.
- Proactively identify issues, make timely decisions and escalate issues as needed.
- Experience in ITIL and Agile environments desirable.
You must be a permanent resident/citizen or have full working rights in Australia.
Please provide a resume (in word format) and a covering letter explaining how you think your experience matches our requirements. All applications will be treated as confidential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com