DEK Technologies is a professional software and hardware development services company with offices in 5 countries and 500+ employees worldwide. We place high value on people and the individual competence they contribute.
DEK Technologies is an engineering company run by engineers for engineers. What you see is what you get, and that’s a group of genuine, hardworking engineers. That is why people enjoy working with us. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel and feeling part of the company’s success.
We’re a fast-paced and expanding company looking for an experienced Embedded Developer to develop and maintain computer vision systems for a major customer.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from concept to deployment.
Key experience and competence required:
- 2+ years’ experience working with embedded systems, particularly embedded Linux
- Strong C++ skills
- Tertiary qualification in computer science, software engineering or related field
- Competence in Linux system customization (building, configuring, patching)
- Experience in writing and maintaining Linux device drivers
- Experience in embedded application development
- Experience in developing code for multi-core, multi-threaded systems
In addition, the following experience is desirable:
- Passionate about technology, highly technical hobbies (coding projects, contributing to open source, robotics, UAVs, home automation)
- Proficiency in SVN, Git (or similar)
- Attention to detail and good communication skills
- Experience working with mature processes (ASPICE, CMMI or similar)
We are looking for a professional who can add new skills and expertise to the team from day one.
You must be a permanent resident/citizen or have full working rights in Australia.
Start date: 1 April 2021
Salary range $65,000 – $100,000
Please provide a resume (in word format) and a covering letter explaining how you think your experience matches our requirements. All applications will be treated as confidential.
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals. We will not accept any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies or similar.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com