Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
Are you looking for a career within Software Development, work with innovative optical networking solutions and devices for the new era of open networking?
Our teams need self-driven, results oriented and technically strong software designers responsible for developing and maintaining software for the optical network devices.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Develop production software for network products
- Develop and execute manual and automated testing procedures
- Troubleshoot issues and provide corrections
- Support activities primed by other groups such as hardware bring-up, hardware/software integration, performance verification, etc.
At DEK Technologies Vietnam, you will live with Agile & Lean principles where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate cross-functionally, to take pride in collective ownership, to improve yourself by continuously learning, practicing & sharing with others.
If you have just graduated from University with a Bachelor Degree in either Information Technology, Computer Engineering or a related degree with:
- Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Advanced programming knowledge in C and C++
- Experience with embedded development
- Experience in using Linux as a development environment
- Fluent English skills for effective oral and written communication
Nice to have:
- Experience with network management protocol and services (Conf.d / Sysrepo-Netopeer, NetConf/Yang)
- Network programming
- Optical Networks
- Sysadmin experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com