Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
We are looking for a highly-skilled Automation Test Engineer to design automation tests, finding solutions for automation problems, and managing Continuous Integration Test.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Analyzing requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Collaborate closely with other team members to execute all levels of testing (Regression, Integration, and System Test).
- Design test plan and develop automation test cases or scripts.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Providing lab network administration and support.
A University Qualification in Software Engineering or a related degree with:
- Previous experience as a software tester or Test Automation Engineer.
- Knowledge of Linux networking and TCP/IP network protocol.
- Experience in script developing; TCL, Python is benefit.
- Good problem-solving, time-management and strong debugging skills; Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com