Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
We are looking for an Automation Tester for Mobile Application to be part of an initial core team for a long-term project with a lot of growth potential. This position will be responsible for testing cross-platform Mobile Applications for one of the biggest wireless technology providers.
You will have a chance to work with foreign engineers to deliver global products.
At DEK Technologies Vietnam, you will live with Agile & Lean principles where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate cross-functionally, to take pride in collective ownership, to improve yourself by continuously learning, practicing & sharing with others.
The Test Engineer has at least 2 years of experience working in Software Testing area, specifically with significant experience in:
- Mobile App Testing on iOS and Android
- Automation Frameworks
– Cross Platform (Preferably Appium)
– Vendor Specific (Apple: XCTest, Android: Espresso)
- Programming experience with common languages used for automation testing (Python, Java, Shell Scripting, Cucumber,…)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com