Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
Come join our team and be part of developing the latest 5G Radio technologies that will be used by billions of people around the world!
Your job will be involved in improving the existing CI engine. By joining the team, you have a chance to work with cutting-edge technologies and world-class international experts from a world-leading equipment provider. Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Understand the requirement, design, implement and test new requirements
- Troubleshoot issue, suggest and implement solution when needed
Take design ownership and make architecture changes in the long-term
- Continuously improve together with the team
At DEK Technologies Vietnam, you will live with Agile & Lean principles where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate cross-functionally, to take pride in collective ownership, to improve yourself by continuously learning, practicing & sharing with others.
If you have just graduated from University with a Bachelor Degree in either Information Technology, Computer Science or a related degree with:
- Strong IT background;
- Have passion to build and deploy system by using automation tools (Jenkins, Yocto)
- Knowledge about Linux/Unix development environment
- High teamwork spirit;
- Eager to learn new technologies;
- Basic English communication;
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com