Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip
- Annual family day
- Sport clubs
- Music club
- Yoga class
- Piano class
DEK Technologies Vietnam is continuously growing, and the Training Department is looking for an active, professional and caring Training Coordinator to support us in maintaining and developing our Continuous Learning Culture.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Design, prepare educational aids and materials (internal and external)
- Provide administration in organizing training class (from scheduling, opening to closing class)
- Update and manage curriculum database and training record.
- Support internship programs
- Maintain good communications with internal trainers, trainees, partnership Universities and training suppliers
- Corporate with other departments to make ideas and organize training events.
A University Qualification in Training, Human Resources, Economics, Administration or a related field with:
- Passion in Training & Development,
- Good English communication
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Very good organizational and planning skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent service attitude
- Positive thinking
- Think out-of-box
- Learning & development mindset
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com