Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
Develop and maintain different functional test components in 5G network, which is one of the widely-used telecommunication systems today. These functional test components provide common test services for a variety of end users in 5G Core Network. Also, the deployment on Cloud-related environment is executed using popular technical skills such as Kubernetes and Docker.
By joining our team, you will have an opportunity to work with 5G technologies and world-class international experts from a world-leading equipment provider.
– Understand the requirement specification
– Develop and implement new test features
– Test and integrate new features
– Automate the integration process
– Develop and maintain CI/CD tools
– Configure Cloud Native environment to deploy test services
– Troubleshoot issue, suggest and implement solution when needed
– Provide customer support for delivered test services
– Continuously improve together with the team
A University Qualification or College degree in Software Engineering or related fields
– Be willing to learn programming languages: e.g., TTCN, Python, Bash, Groovy, etc.
– Good communication, teamwork skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com