Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
Exciting, new opportunities exist in our development team responsible for a telecommunication application platform. You will be working with functional modules required to manage signalling from end-user equipment, allocating application servers, establishing emergency connections, protecting core network, securing and controlling communication with other networks.
By joining our team, you will be involved in the full system development life-cycle and working in an international distributed team which includes Vietnamese and Swedish teammates. The team work is based on Agile & Lean culture which allows you to be heard and provides support.
A University Qualification in Software Engineering or a related degree with:
- At least 2 years’ software development experience
- Desire to learn new programming languages used to build massively scalable soft real-time systems with requirements on high availability. Its run-time system has built-in support for concurrency, distribution and fault tolerance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com