Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
Our development teams are responsible for a Session Border Controller in IP Multimedia System (IMS SBC)
SBC is a network function which secures voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructures while providing interworking between incompatible signaling messages and media flows (sessions) from end devices or application servers. SBCs are employed in Enterprise infrastructures or any carrier network delivering commercial residential, business, fixed-line or mobile VoIP services. They are typically deployed at both the network edge and at carrier interconnects, the demarcation points (borders) between their users and other service providers.
By joining our distributed cross-functional teams between Sweden and Vietnam, you will be involved in the full system development lifecycle:
- Analyse and provide solutions for new requirements
- Implement new features
- Design and execute test scenarios in both feature and system test levels
- Work with Continuous Integration (CI) system (Jenkin, Bazel, …)
You will take opportunities to work with new technologies such as Voice over LTE (VoLTE), OpenStack, Virtualization (KVM, VMware), …
You will live a true Agile & Lean culture where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate and take ownership. At DEK Vietnam, we constantly run the Scrum mentorship and Agile Coaching programs to help build up your career path.
A University Qualification in Electronic, Telecommunication, Software Engineering or a related degree with:
- Experience in software development
- Network/Telecom knowledge, Erlang or Linux scripts are an advantage
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com