JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success.
Come and be proud to be an integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world.
With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check up
- Annual company trip
- Annual family day
- Sport clubs
- Music club
- Zumba club
- Yoga class
- Piano class
DEK Technologies Vietnam is strongly growing and Finance & Accounting Department is looking for a professional Accounting Specialist to support us maintain and develop Finance and Accounting system for the company.
- Your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Checking output, input documents to ensure following tax regulation.
- Main in-charge for preparation of tax returns, including corporate Income Tax, Personal income tax, Value Added Tax, Foreign Contractor Withholding Tax, and annex Transfer pricing and others report for tax authority.
- Periodic Tax refund preparation.
- Combine with team member to compare tax report and accounting report.
- Assist chief accountant carry out tax projects to improve tax compliance, reduce tax risk and substance tax position.
- Timely provides supports on finance events as final statutory audit, tax audit or any other activities that not anticipated.
- Review all kind of contract & relevant supporting documents from tax perspective to ensure compliance with both internal & external policies.
- Review all kind of promotion registration form and tracking the promotion compliance from tax perspective.
- Timely address tax concerns of other business team, where required.
- Keeps up to date with changing tax laws, analyses the implication and timely consult to management.
- Other tasks when required.
- University Degree in Finance and Accounting fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong at taxation knowledge.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Computer application skills, especially MS Excel.
- Trustworthy, honest, careful, ethical and a quick learner.
- Be able to perform as an effective team player and also work independently.
- Experience in a large/multinational working environment, IT industry or working with expats is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com