Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
DEK Technologies Vietnam is strongly growing, and the Human Resource Department is looking for an active, professional and caring Talent Acquisition Specialist to support us with maintaining and developing an excellent work environment for our staff
Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Source, filter and arrange interviews for qualified profiles
- Conduct and improve orientation process for new-hires to facilitate good integration with the company
- Buildup and develop pool of resources through current and expanding channels to meet hiring demands
- Record candidates’ database
2. Employer Branding:
- Involve in all regular internal & external activities: technical workshop/seminar, Job Fairs, etc.
- Maintain different relationships with business partners (e.g., Universities, communities, etc.) for recruiting purposes.
- Contribute to support other company activities including events, workshops, teambuilding, etc.
- Other tasks when required
A University Qualification in Human Resources or Administration field with:
- Good experience in recruitment practices, especially IT industry;
- Strong networking skills; energetic and outgoing personality;
- Good skills of communication(Vietnamese & English), negotiation, detailed oriented, positive thinking and good work ethic;
- Be able to perform as an effective team player and also work independently
- Excellent service attitude;
- Ability to handle multi-tasks;
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org