DEK Technologies is a global software and hardware engineering services company with over 600 employees in 5 countries.
Our cutting-edge engineering teams are based in Australia, Sweden, the USA, Italy, and Vietnam.
Benefits of working with DEK
If you are looking for an employer that offers a work/life balance, flexible working hours, working from home and international travel opportunities then look no further!
We are looking for a talent acquisition specialist to support our growing business!
You will work directly with our account managers to pipeline and recruit talent for existing and new projects. You will be connecting with potential candidates on various platforms, screening applications, setting up interviews and supporting the account managers. If you have experience evaluating candidates for various positions on different experience levels, we’d like to meet you!
- Identify, attract, assess, and select the best candidates and manage full-cycle recruitment process from advertising through to offer including advertising positions, providing information to potential applicants about the recruitment process, processing applications, booking candidate interviews, arranging meetings (online or face-to-face), and coordinating the completion of reference checks.
- Recommend and execute effective recruitment strategies to attract top talent and highlight DEK’s online profile as an employer of choice.
- Minimum 3 years experience in recruiting for Software, R&D and IT Engineering roles
- Demonstrated experience in developing talent acquisition strategies, partnering with the business to talent pool candidates and driving hiring processes.
- Proven track record of recruiting mid-senior candidates across both technical and non-technical skills
- Ability to recruit in a fast-paced environment
- Above-average experience with Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Well organized, solid communication skills and outstanding relationship-building skills
- Ability to multitask and manage conflicting priorities and deliver results
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team with multiple stakeholders at all levels
- A motivated self-learner who can be a strong individual contributor from day one
We are looking for a professional who can add new skills and expertise to the team from day one.
You must be a permanent resident/citizen or have full working rights in Australia.
Please provide a resume and a covering letter explaining how you think your experience matches our requirements. All applications will be treated as confidential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org