JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success.
Come and be proud to be an integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world.
With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check up
- Annual company trip
- Annual family day
- Sport clubs
- Music club
- Zumba club
- Yoga class
- Piano class
You will be a key member of the global support team that is responsible for a cluster platform that is used all over the world. It is a Linux based system with the below characteristics:
- High Availability: fault tolerant system, 24/7 service availability
- Scalability: ability to increase or decrease the number of cluster nodes according to the business need without impacting the service availability
- Manageability: software management including installation, upgrade, downgrade on cluster level without impacting the service availability
The candidate best suited to this role:
- Enjoys customer interaction and is challenged by troubleshooting in a complex environment.
- Has an outgoing personality with a customer focus and right attitude to serve the customer.
- Your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Day-to-day service and support of end customers and partners globally
- Give customer advice on how to use the system, provide troubleshooting support, corrective actions and root cause analysis
- Close cooperation with R&D and Solution Architects to solve customer issues
- Actively contribute to our Customer satisfaction
At DEK Technologies Vietnam, you will live with Agile & Lean principles where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate cross-functionally, to take pride in collective ownership, to improve yourself by continuously learning, practicing & sharing with others.
- Information and Communications Technology Background
- At least 2 years work experience
- Intermediate English skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Familiar with Linux environment
- Be able to read and understand C/C++ Programming Language.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com