Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a software and hardware engineering services company with offices in 5 countries and 500+ employees worldwide.
We place high value on people and the individual competence they contribute. That is why people enjoy working with us. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success.
We’re a fast-paced and expanding company looking for an experienced and highly enthusiastic System Integrator to join our team.
- To have an understanding of the architecture & hands-on experience of packet core elements (EPG 2.x, MME 2.XX, WMG & SAPC).
- To create the High Level, Low Level and Detailed Design for the packet core elements
- To propose the minimum regression test case to ensures the quality of change
- To create DT, MOP and implementation plan to perform changes on Packet core elements.
- To collate the MOPs from other 3PP’s and create a combined implementation plan.
- Technical walkthrough and presentation of the implementation plan to the customer’s stakeholders and ensure approval of the implementation plan.
- To execute the implementation changes
- To lead the implementation & Integration activity, lead the conference bridge and lead other 3PP’s in the activity window.
- To calmly and timely respond to any KPI degradation which is being linked by operations stakeholders to the activity.
- Understanding of the call flows and ability to interpret traces (wireshark & Netscout) to identify the source of the problem within maintenance window to avoid rollback due to false flags.
Preferred to have
- Ability to work in multi-vendor environment with an understanding of 3GPP specs to an extent; i.e. to identify that for any call flows which specific element in the network is not behaving as per 3GPP specs.
- Knowledge & experience of packet core elements deployment on Cloud.
Sydney for a duration of 3 months with possibility of extension.
Please only apply for this role if you have the qualification and requirements mentioned above (as these are specific customer requirements) and hold a relevant Australian work visa.
Please provide your resume and a covering letter explaining how you think your experience matches our requirements. All applications will be treated as confidential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org