Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
As a key member of our Software Test Engineering team, you will be responsible for the verification and validation of the Driver Monitoring System. You will design and develop tests cases for execution on multiple platforms. You will collaborate with a world class team of Engineers as we work together to deliver best in class technology.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Develop Project Test and Timing Plans
- Design, develop and execute test specifications for Driver Monitoring System
- Interface with key stakeholders on project test activities
At DEK Technologies Vietnam, you will live with Agile & Lean principles where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate cross-functionally, to take pride in collective ownership, to improve yourself by continuously learning, practicing & sharing with others.
- At least 2 years of experience as Software Tester or similar position
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, testing process, quality models, standards
- Working knowledge of scripting language such as Python, Bash Script, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com