Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
Exciting, new opportunities exist in our development team responsible for a part of an IP Multimedia Core Network Subsystem (IMS), a large-scale system from a world-leading company. We are looking for Software Engineers to work on the project of installation and development. You will work with various teams, build the tools, and develop features to manage, deploy our infrastructure.
Our way of working is based on the Agile and Lean principles, therefore it is important that you like to cooperate and work together in a team.
Your responsible are:
- Pre-study, prototype and provide work instructions for deployment of development environments which are based on different kind of infrastructures, such as: simulation environment, cluster environment, cloud environment.
- Automate the installation and deployment by script.
- Coordinate and work together with other teams as a 1st line or 2nd line of support.
- Design, develop, test and maintain features of development environment.
A University Qualification in Software Engineering or a related degree with:
- At least 2 year working experience with a programming language on Linux
- Good at C/C++, Bash
- Basic knowledge about Network configuration
- Willing to learn new things
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com