Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
To develop and maintain a Software Architect for a video delivery network platform. Your job will be involved in developing new feature for the product and maintaining the released versions.
By joining the team, you have a chance to work with cutting-edge technologies in video delivery network and world-class international experts in Europe. You will work with C++, Python, Linux, networking, Docker & Jenkins. Besides you can touch whole platform on Linux from service layer to device driver and freely propose design idea at system architecture level.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Pre-study and clarify the requirement of new feature
- Use tools or methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired feature
- Define all aspects of development from using appropriate technology, workflow to coding standard
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers on desired feature
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Ensure desired feature meets all requirements of quality, modifiability and extensibility
- Design new desired feature
- Take design ownership and make architecture changes in the long-term
- Give customer advice on how to use the system, provide troubleshooting support, root cause analysis, suggest corrective actions and implement solution when needed
- Close cooperation with R&D; and Solution Architects to find solutions for customer issues
- Actively contribute to Customer satisfaction
At DEK Technologies Vietnam, you will live with Agile & Lean principles where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate cross-functionally, to take pride in collective ownership, to improve yourself by continuously learning, practicing & sharing with others.
- Strong C++programming skill
- Excellent knowledge of software, application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge about Video Streaming Technologies (e.g RTP, RTCP, RTSP, HLS, MPEG-DASD, …)
- Good knowledge about networking
- Good experience in Linux usage
- Good experience with Python and shell scripting
- Fluent English skills for effective oral and written communication
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organization, problem-solving, planning and time management skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com