JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success.
Come and be proud to be an integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world.
With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check up
- Annual company trip
- Annual family day
- Sport clubs
- Music club
- Zumba club
- Yoga class
- Piano class
If you are looking for a caring, financially stable and fast-growing company with supportive and dedicated team members where you can go out of your comfort zone and develop your talent acquisition career, JOIN US.
DEK Technologies Vietnam is looking for Senior Talent Acquisition Specialists to support Talent Acquisition Team in meeting sourcing requirements of projects and enhancing the employer branding.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Guiding and leading Talent Acquisition Team to meet Company’s Objective about recruitment.
- Sourcing, filtering, and conducting interviews for qualified profiles.
- Working closely with project representatives to understand the needs of business and develop recruitment strategy/plan to fulfill current needs and future growth.
- Updating information about recruitment trend, techniques to propose improvements for recruitment process.
- Making relevant reports: weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.
3. Employer Branding:
- Leading and involving in all activities for recruitment purpose: technical workshop/seminar, Job Fairs, etc. to expand sourcing channels.
- Maintaining different relationships with business partners (e.g., Universities, Communities, etc.) for sourcing purposes.
- Conduct and improve orientation process for new hires to facilitate good integration with the company.
- Other tasks when required.
- Integrity: open and honest;
- Can-do attitude;
- Good leadership style;
- Passionate and good in recruitment practices with minimum 4 years of experience;
- Strong networking skills; energetic and outgoing personality;
- Good skills of communication (Vietnamese & English), negotiation, detailed oriented, positive thinking and good work ethic;
- Excellent service attitude;
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org