Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success.
Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip
- Annual family day
- Sport clubs
- Music club
- Yoga class
- Piano class
DEK Technologies Vietnam is continuously growing, and the Learning & Development Team is looking for an active, professional, and caring Senior Learning & Development Specialist. This position will collaborate with other members in Learning and Development Team to maintain and develop continuous learning culture in company.
- Establish learning and development strategy and plan aligning with company objectives.
- Assess learning and development needs and develop annual plan with time and budget.
- Implement and develop Learning and Development process in Orientation Training Program for newcomers.
- Communicate and collaborate with key stakeholders to develop training programs to fulfill specific needs.
- Build up and take care of internal Learning and Development Team.
- Evaluate program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Collect data and measure the efficiency of learning and development activities.
- Manage learning tools, E-learning system.
- Create and manage relationship with training providers.
- Organize events and programs to develop learning culture of company.
- Provide knowledge of the latest trends in learning and development.
- Play project manager role in defining and developing competency framework for some positions in company.
- Maintain learning and development policy and procedure.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of Learning and Development experience
- Passionate in learning and catching up with Learning and Development trend
- Experienced in developing and implementing learning strategy and plans
- Good English communication
- Good presentation skills
- Strong project management skills; able to multitask and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Nice to have knowledge and experience with Learning Management System, online course creation tools, and webinar/virtual classroom platforms
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and data management
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com