Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
Developing and supporting the software suite which provides multi-tier processing, analysis, reporting and visualization services, APIs and applications for vehicle and operator performance data collected from vehicles equipped with driver monitoring systems. The centerpiece of this suite is an Angular/Typescript SPA web application built on the Software APIs.
This position is primarily responsible for:
- Extending and maintaining this application, as well as the services, APIs and other applications for web and mobile platforms.
- Collaborating with other team members, as well as to provide support for internal, customer and partner users.
- A University Qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Development Stack: C#, .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET, MVC
- Web development knowledge:
– At least > 2 years of experience with responsive web frameworks, in particular Angular 2+, also including, Kendo, Node.js or React Js
– Responsive UI
– Development of web application for desktop and mobile devices
- Database knowledge:
– Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL
– Performance tuning and profiling
- Strong understanding of and appreciation for globalisation and localisation principles and techniques
- Experience in development of RESTful Web API (JSON, XML), Unit Testing
- Good knowledge of programming patterns and principles e.g., SOLID, DRY, Repository Pattern, UnitOfWork.
- Knowledge of relational and/or non-relational data stores, such as PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB or Cassandra.
- Familiarity with containerised and serverless deployment models, including Docker, Kubernetes, ECS and Lambda is as plus
- Knowledge of Atlassian Jira, Atlassian Confluence, TFS, Git
- Knowledge and/or experience with cloud platforms: AWS, Azure
- Experience in working with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Fluent English Communication
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com