Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
Quality control for a state-of-the-art cloud solution which provides the research collaboration platform in healthcare and the powerful contract expense management system.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Design and create test plans and test cases to meet business requirements.
- Design and create automation tests to automate testing process.
- Design and create Tests using Selenium (C#).
- Verify system quality by executing all test cases.
- Improve system quality by identifying issues and common patterns.
- Enhance applications by identifying opportunities for improvement and making recommendations.
- Create test project status reports and metrics.
- Produce well-organized test plans with corresponding test cases.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development as Software Tester
- Solid understanding of the SDLC and Agile software development methodology
- Knowledge and application of structured testing concepts, methodologies and tools
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Web development knowledge:
- Responsive UI
- Database knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL relational databases
- Experience of testing platforms and tools, such as Jira, TFS
- Experience with API testing, such as Postman
- Experience with load testing, such as Jmeter
- Experience testing SaaS applications, particularly hosted on AWS
- Experience test automation including cross browser/device
- Preferred Qualifications: Experience using automation tools and techniques for web services and user interfaces
- Fluent English Communication
- A degree in Information Technology or related fields
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org