DEK Technologies is a software and hardware engineering services company with offices in 5 countries and 450+ employees worldwide. We place high value on people and the individual competence they contribute. That is why people enjoy working with us. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. We’re a fast-paced and expanding company looking for experienced and highly enthusiastic Senior Developers to join our global team. You will be working on significant Australian and International projects primarily based out of Melbourne.
Develop and maintain applications for Tier 1 clients of DEK Technologies. You will be a leader within our Business Solutions organisation to design software components, build robust and reusable code, liaise and collaborate with client project team members and drive DEK development teams to meet client delivery milestones. We work as globally distributed software development teams and live the Agile ways of working.
Key experience and competence required:
- Minimum of 7+ years of software development
- Full stack development expertise across backend and front-end technology frameworks and languages
- Strong understanding of Java-based micro-service application architectures, REST APIs, JSON, XML payloads, SOAP based web services
- Backend development – Java 8, SpringBoot 2, Spring 5 Framework, Spring Data, Spring Security, NodeJS
- Experience in testing frameworks such as Junit 4, RestEasy, Mockito, Selenium.
- Database knowledge of MySQL or MongoDB.
- Code repository experience (Git), Build tool (Maven), CI/CD pipeline (Bamboo / Jenkins / GitLab)
- Experience in containerised deployment (Docker) and cluster management platforms (Kubernetes / OpenShift / Rancher)
- Knowledge of caching technologies (EHCache, Redis), load balancers (HAProxy), API gateways (Apigee)
In addition, the following experience is desirable:
- Working in globally distributed software development teams
- Agile software development experience
- AWS, Azure and/or GCP exposure
If you are a team player, love to have fun while kicking some serious goals, are constantly excited about learning new technologies and creating solutions that amaze our customers; then we want to hear from you!
Please send your CV’s to email@example.com or call Dinithi Abeysinghe on 0418 757 117 for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org