Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Company trip & Family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
We are looking for an Automation Tester for our global project to be part of an initial core team for a long-term project with a lot of growth potential
Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Participate in designing, building, and maintaining test automation frameworks
- Communicate with the development team to ensure the automated scripts can effectively work with the code.
- Conduct pre-releasing testing.
At DEK Technologies Vietnam, you will live with Agile & Lean principles where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate cross-functionally, to take pride in collective ownership, to improve yourself by continuously learning, practicing & sharing with others.
If you have just graduated from University with a Bachelor Degree in either Information Technology, Computer Science or a related degree with:
- At least 3 years of experience as QC Tester or similar role.
- Familiar with automation experience with frameworks like Appium, Selenium Web driver, etc.
- Programming experience with common languages used for automation testing (e.g., Java, Shell Scripting, Cucumber, others)
- Good understanding of CI systems like Jenkins
- Experience in Mobile App Testing is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com