Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
We are looking for experienced Automation tester to work in a professional, cross-functional team in web applications development. The main responsibilities of the position are:
- Maintain and develop new test for microservices.
- Maintain and develop new test for Web UI.
- Develop Emulator for testing.
- Prepare automation test plan for new update.
- At least 3 years of experience in software testing is required.
- Experienced with Python
- Experienced in using automation testing framework like Pytest, Selenium.
- Experienced in automation testing for web applications and microservices.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Good English skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org