The Product Owner is responsible for identifying and managing product requirements, prioritizing engineering team’s work on bugs and features, and supporting feature launch and rollout processes. The Product Owner bridges the communication between the Development Team and Stakeholders.
DEK is seeking an experienced Product Owner, with specific Ericsson product knowledge, in this case CoreMW. Experience with Ericsson ways of working (tools, methods) is a must. The person must hit the ground running.
Qualifications, Experience & Key Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- 2+ years’ experience working as a Product Owner
- 5+ years’ experience working on CoreMW development projects
- Experience with multiple full project lifecycles using Agile methods, from concept to delivery
- Strong business analysis skills and thorough understanding of the complete software development lifecycle.
- Ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources, and develop a coherent strategy and product development plan with the SCRUM team to meet those needs.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and problem solving skills
- Thorough understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
- Ability to facilitate team meetings to ensure regular progress towards the goal.
- Solid understanding of organization’s development platform and programming languages such as C/C++.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Product Owner is responsible for ensuring that all facets of the project are delivered according to schedule
- Product Owner has the primary responsibility to build, prune, and maintain the product backlog
- The Product Owner reviews and reprioritizes the product backlog as part of the preparatory work for iteration planning, including coordination of content dependencies with other product owners
- Ensuring the Development Team understands items in the Product Backlog to the level needed (during backlog refinement, iteration/sprint planning).
- Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Development Team will work on next.
- Communicates to Leadership, Customer and other stakeholder’s rollout plans, feature details and bug status updates.
- Provides encouragement, recognition, and support to the Development Team
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com