Join Our winning Team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success.
Come and be proud to be an integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world.
With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- An excellent working environment
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Internal & External events/clubs: YEP, Birthday Party, BBQ Party, Sport & Music Clubs,…
The full-time position will be primarily focused on teaching English to Software Engineers.
- Plan, prepare and deliver Business English and Soft skills lessons to a range of classes
- Offer students one-on-one, conversational style lessons in a friendly and casual atmosphere
- Provide English clubs every two weeks on various topics
- Assess students’ performance (writing, homework, classwork), give feedback and prepare Student Report Cards
- Experience in teaching Business English for company, preferably in IT industry
- Strong confidence, excellent communication, presentation and critical thinking skills
Nice to have:
- Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree from an accredited university and Teaching qualification (CELTA/TESOL/TEFL or equivalent)
- Experience in soft skills training
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com