DEK Technologies is a professional software and hardware development services company with offices in 5 countries and 500+ employees worldwide. We place a high value on people and the individual competence they contribute.
DEK Technologies is an engineering company run by engineers for engineers. What you see is what you get, and that is a group of genuine, hardworking engineers. When joining our team at DEK you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best. That is why people enjoy working with us. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel and feel part of the company’s success.
We are a fast-paced and expanding company looking for an experienced and highly enthusiastic Microservice Support Engineers to join our global team. You will be joining our customer support team providing level 3 technical support for a telecommunication platform which runs on cloud environment. You will be working on significant international software contracts based in Melbourne.
- Analysing and answering customer related issues raised by second-level support.
- Provide emergency on-call remote support.
- Liaise with design teams to resolve customer support issues.
- Tertiary qualification in software engineering or related degree
- Experience in Cloud Native application development and troubleshooting.
- Hand on experience with the deployment, upgrade, and recovery of Kubernetes clusters.
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Experience in programming languages: Golang, Python, Java
- Strong technical support skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Apache Cassandra
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Zookeeper
- Apache Geode
- Elastic Search
- REST API
- Yang data modelling language
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- An analytical mind
- Solution-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
We are looking for a junior/senior professionals, passionate about troubleshooting and support of cloud-native environments and are looking to build new skills within a dynamic team. If you hold a relevant working visa, are a team player, love to have fun while kicking some serious goals, excited about learning new technologies, then we want to hear from you!
Please provide a resume (in word format) and a covering letter explaining how you think your experience matches our requirements. All applications will be treated as confidential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com