Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
To develop and maintain a software system for a video delivery network platform. By joining our team, you will be part of a team of experienced developers specialized in video streaming. Together with the team, you will design and build cutting edge product and functionality – enabling new innovative ways of watching streaming TV for millions of people. The product that used by major operators and broadcasters all over the world.
- Troubleshoot issue, suggest and provide solution for released feature
- Analyse the requirements to design and implement new features
- Continuously improve together with the team
- Actively contribute to our customer satisfaction
At DEK Technologies Vietnam, you will live with Agile & Lean principles where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate cross-functionally, to take pride in collective ownership, to improve yourself by continuously learning, practicing & sharing with others.
- University degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experienced in C++ and Python programming language
- Experienced in low-level development of modern streaming technology (DASH/HLS, MP4, MPEG-TS, DRM systems)
- Analytical mindset and ability to design complex systems
- Good knowledge about networking and Linux system
- Good English communication skill
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org