Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
DEK Technologies Vietnam is looking for Manual Tester to work on quality assurance for a state-of-the-art wireless access device.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Create of test plans and perform planning activities
- Write and execute test cases and test scenarios
- Identify defects and cooperate with developers to resolve any product issue
- Write product and testing documentation
At DEK Technologies Vietnam, you will live with Agile & Lean principles where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate cross-functionally, to take pride in collective ownership, to improve yourself by continuously learning, practicing & sharing with others.
A University Qualification in Software Engineering or a related degree with:
- At least 2 years or experience in software testing and qualityassurance management
- Knowledge of network configuration
Nice to have:
- Experience in wireless modem testing
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com