DEK Technologies is a software and hardware engineering services company with offices in 5 countries and 500+ employees worldwide.
We place high value on people and the individual competence they contribute. That is why people enjoy working with us. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success.
We’re a fast-paced and expanding company looking for an experienced Linux Embedded Developer to develop and maintain Embedded-Linux based networking products for a major customer.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from concept to deployment.
Key experience and competence required:
- 5+ years’ experience working with embedded systems, particularly embedded Linux
- 5+ years’ experience in C
- Tertiary qualification in computer science, software engineering or related field
- Good competence in one or more scripting language: Lua, Bash
- Good knowledge of computer networking (IP networks, routing protocols, VPNs, WiFi, cellular networks)
- Competence in Linux system customization (building, configuring, patching)
In addition, the following experience is desirable:
- Passionate about technology, highly technical hobbies (coding projects, contributing to open source, robotics, UAVs, home automation)
- Proficiency in SVN, Git (or similar)
We are looking for a professional who can add new skills and expertise to the team from day one.
You must be a permanent resident/citizen or have full working rights in Australia.
Please provide a resume (in word format) and a covering letter explaining how you think your experience matches our requirements. All applications will be treated as confidential.
Please forward your application to email@example.com
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org