Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
Line Manager is a key role in DEK Technologies Vietnam to ensure operational success in each of our business areas. This is a collaborative role where you work closely with other business areas and support functions in the company to achieve our Vision and Mission. We are looking for servant leaders with integrity and who have a passion to support and develop people within our culture of being Agile.
Accountabilities (but not limited to)
- Anticipating the resourcing needs of the area, and ensuring that we grow with the right people.
- On boarding
- Welcoming and supporting new DEKers.
- Identifying training needs for the area.
- Performance Evaluation
- Responsible for the performance evaluation of the area.
- Project Delivery Support
- Supporting the teams and business area managers on project related operations.
- Understanding people’s interests and competence.
- Promoting teams’ effectiveness, morale and productivity.
- Proven Leadership experience
- High emotional Intelligence, interpersonal skills
- Open mindset, willing to learn and improve
- Good planning and organizing
- Effective, all-round communicator
- Good English and Vietnamese skills
- Good customer relationship skills
- Self-motivated and ability to deal with multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Strong technical background and able to understand technical issues
- Significant understanding of Software design methodology and verification principles and process
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- Having previous project management experience with demonstrated successful performance and results would be an advantage
- A Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering or related field
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com