DEK Technologies is a global software and hardware engineering services company with over 600 employees in 5 countries.
Our cutting-edge engineering teams are based in Australia, Sweden, the USA, Italy, and Vietnam.
Benefits of working with DEK
We offer flexible working hours, working from home, international travel opportunities, and a healthy work/life balance. Pre-covid we had monthly all-staff meetings and quarterly company gatherings including lunch and different activities. We have an annual Christmas party with fun activities such as bowling, laser tag, mini-golf serving good food and drinks. We raffle out amazing prizes and like to give recognition to high-performing staff members.
We are looking for a Lead Test Engineer to join our growing team!
In your role you will be responsible for the planning strategy and leading the development and execution of test plans and test specifications to test our customer’s product line.
You will need to own and manage deliverables – and do whatever it takes to get that done, escalating as required, driving the testers, ensuring that all pieces of the puzzle come together.
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science, software/electronics/systems engineering, or demonstrated equivalent industry experience.
- 4+ years commercial experience in System and Software testing including test case design, development, and execution.
- Demonstrated programming experience in Python or C++.
- Ability to promote/develop a strong team environment.
- Strong Team player.
- Strong problem solving, data analysis and analytical skills.
- Strong English communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to hold effective technical discussions.
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Commercial experience testing embedded products.
- Experience with Embedded Linux devices
- Experience with IoT / Amazon AWS IoT core
- Embedded Web application
- Experience with Continuous Integration/testing of Embedded/IoT devices
- Experience in the Automotive industry (highly desirable)
- Commercial experience using automated test frameworks, COTS Software & hardware.
- Commercial experience working in an Agile environment.
- Commercial experience in Automotive, Transport, Aviation or Medical industry.
- Commercial experience with ASPICE or CMMI compliance.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Review and analyse system and software requirements from a testing perspective
- Based on requirements, devise and create test case specifications for:
- Software Unit
- Software Integration
- System Architecture
- System Qualification
- Based on requirements, determine the most appropriate test environment
- Devise and create test case specifications for negative, robustness and performance cases
- Implement test cases in an automated framework and test environment for testing embedded products
- Execute test cases (manual/automatic), troubleshooting and issue reporting/management
- Write concise test reports“
We are looking for a professional who can add new skills and expertise to the team from day one.
You must be a permanent resident/citizen or have full working rights in Australia.
Please provide a resume (in word format) and a covering letter explaining how you think your experience matches our requirements. All applications will be treated as confidential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com