DEK Technologies is a software and hardware engineering services company with offices in 5 countries and 450+ employees worldwide. We place high value on people and the individual competence they contribute. That is why people enjoy working with us. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. We’re a fast-paced and expanding company looking for an experienced and highly enthusiastic Senior Solution Architect to join our global team. You will be working on significant Australian and International projects primarily based out of Melbourne.
Accountable for defining solutions that are developed for clients by collaborating closely with the Client’s Solution Architects, Analysts and Project team to translate their solution requirements into the functional components of the Solution Architecture that need to be developed. Work closely with DEK’s Software Architects to define the software Architecture and software technologies that will be used to develop the solution. Lead technical solution delivery to ensure that the development, testing and deployment align with architectural intent.
Key experience and competence required:
- Minimum of 10+ years of software architecture experience with prior development experience
- Strong understanding of Java-based micro-service application architectures, REST APIs, JSON, XML payloads, SOAP based web services
- Experience designing and implementing service-oriented and evolutionary architectures and well versed in functional design paradigms
- Solid foundation of architecture models, database platforms and modern infrastructure topologies
- Experience with legacy systems and complex technical environments using multiple technologies and languages
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to communicate at a technical, business, or executive level
- Ability to understand business objectives and translate into architectural deliverables
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other teams internal and external to DEK technologies
- Experience modernising legacy architectures with proven experience re-architecting monolithic applications on cloud platforms
- Experience with IP Networking and common communications protocols such as Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
In addition, the following experience is desirable:
- Working in globally distributed software development teams
- Agile software development experience
- Hands on AWS, Azure and/or GCP exposure
- Experience in designing solutions involving core components of Telecommunications Networks, in particular IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) or solutions involving highly fault tolerant systems
If you are a team player, love to have fun while kicking some serious goals, are constantly excited about learning new technologies and creating solutions that amaze our customers; then we want to hear from you!
Please send your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dinithi Abeysinghe on 0418 757 117 for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com