Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check up
- Annual company trip
- Annual family day
- Sport clubs
- Music club
- Yoga club
- Piano class
We are hiring Java Developers to join the core and world class team.
By joining our team, you will have a chance to collaborate with senior engineers from Australia, Sweden and other countries to:
- Analyse the requirements to design and implement new features
- Troubleshoot issues, suggest and implement solutions
- Continuously improve together with the team
At DEK Technologies Vietnam, you will live with Agile & Lean principles where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate cross-functionally, to take pride in collective ownership, to improve yourself by continuously learning, practicing & sharing with others.
- A University Qualification or College degree in Software Engineering or related fields
- Experienced in Java programming language
- Good knowledge in RESTful API development
- Relational database knowledge such as with PostgreSQL or Mysql
- Good knowledge in coding conventions, best practices, QA and industrialization (CI/CD)
- Familiar with Linux environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com