Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
We are looking for experienced Java developers to work in a professional, cross-functional team in web applications development. The main responsibilities of the position are to develop, deploy and integrate backend services by using advanced technologies, tools, and frameworks.
- At least 3 years of experience in software development as Java Developer
- Strong experience in core Java and advanced features of Java 8
- Strong experience in Spring-Boot 2 and Spring 5 framework (Spring Core, Spring Data, Spring Security etc..) applications development and testing
- Good understanding of micro-services architecture built with Java, Rest APIs and other advanced technologies (Message Queue, Cache etc..)
- Experience with ORM framework (JPA, Hibernate)
- Experience with RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and MongoDB
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com