DEK Technologies is a software and hardware engineering services company with offices in 5 countries and 500+ employees worldwide.
We place high value on people and the individual competence they contribute. That is why people enjoy working with us. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success.
We’re a fast-paced and expanding company looking for an experienced Java Developer to lead and lift the team’s technical capability for software development and support.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from concept to customer support.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Java Developer or similar role
- Strong understanding of Java-based micro-service application architectures, REST APIs, JSON, XML payloads, SOAP based web services
- Backend development – Java 8, SpringBoot 2, Spring 5 Framework, Spring Data, Spring Security, NodeJS
- Experience in testing frameworks such as Junit 4, RestEasy, Mockito, Selenium.
- Database knowledge of MySQL or MongoDB.
- Code repository experience (Git), Build tool (Maven), CI/CD pipeline (Bamboo / Jenkins / GitLab)
- Experience in containerized deployment (Docker) and cluster management platforms (Kubernetes / OpenShift / Rancher)
- Knowledge of caching technologies (EHCache, Redis), load balancers (HAProxy), API gateways (Apigee)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- AWS, Azure and/or GCP exposure
- Hands-on experience with DevOps & Continuous Integration
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
If you hold a relevant working visa, are a team player, love to have fun while kicking some serious goals, are constantly excited about learning new technologies and creating solutions that amaze our customers; then we want to hear from you!
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org