Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
Design software integration solutions based on the requirements and Installation, Integration, configuration of different functional components in 4G/5G networks which are one of the widely-used telecommunication systems today. These functional components provide common core network services for a variety of end users in 4G/5G networks. Also, the solution deployment on Cloud-related environment is expected, using popular technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker.
By joining our team, you will have an opportunity to work with 4G/5G technologies and world-class international experts from a world-leading equipment provider.
- Work on solution integration design for functional components as per the customer requirements
- Perform integration and upgrade the functional components
- Automate the solution integration process
- Support delivery matters pertaining to modelling and data migration
- Perform impact and risk assessment on network changes including Software/Hardware Lifecycle Management.
- Monitor, measure and analyse network capacity, network resource loading and overall network performance using available performance statistics tools
- Troubleshoot issues, suggest and implement solutions
You will live a true Agile & Lean culture where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate and take ownership. At DEK Vietnam, we constantly run the Scrum mentorship and Agile Coaching programs to help build up your career path
- Experienced in Solution Integration and Testing
- Experienced in one scripting language (e.g., Shell or Perl)
- Have a good understanding of general network solutions for 4G/5G
Nice to have:
- Experienced in Kubernetes and Docker (CaaS)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org