Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
As a key member of the Hardware Engineering team, you will be involved in the deliveries for both internal and external projects – from initial concept design, advising leading global automotive manufacturers on all aspects of the Hardware Development. You will apply your skills and knowledge of hardware designs to develop computer vision systems such as driver monitoring that comply to relevant safety and process standards.
Our close-knit team fosters an environment of product innovation, rapid product iteration and collaboration on a wide range of hardware, where you will be responsible for:
- HW Requirements Management and Analysis. Decompose System requirements to Hardware requirements. Define and manage baselines. Ensure traceability.
- HW architectural design, Develop, establish and maintain an electronics and mechanical architecture compliant with Hardware requirements
- HW design / development. Electronic and Mechanical designs including schematics, drawings, layout designing, technical specifications, design documentation, design reviews and proof of concepts.
- Hardware Integration and Integration Testing. Develop, establish and maintain a hardware integration and integration test framework consistent with the system integration plan across the Product Life Cycle
At DEK Technologies Vietnam, you will live with Agile & Lean principles where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate cross-functionally, to take pride in collective ownership, to improve yourself by continuously learning, practicing & sharing with others.
- Strong skills in schematic design and development with professional EDA tools e.g., Altium Designer
- Strong skills in layout design and signal integrity
- Good knowledge in embedded system
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org