Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
To develop and maintain a software and firmware system for a video content delivery network (Video CDN) platform. Your job will be involved in developing new feature for the product and maintaining the released versions.
By joining the team, you have a chance to work with cutting-edge technologies in video content delivery network and world-class international experts in Europe. You will work with C, C++, networking, Linux system both for user space and kernel space.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Troubleshoot issue, suggest and provide solution for released feature
- Pre-study, design and implement new feature
- Continuously improve together with the team
At DEK Technologies Vietnam, you will live with Agile & Lean principles where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate cross-functionally, to take pride in collective ownership, to improve yourself by continuously learning, practicing & sharing with others.
- Experience working with C and C++ programming language
- Good experience working with Linux user space
- Good knowledge about networking
- Good knowledge with Python
Nice to have:
- Having knowledge about Linux kernel space
- Have experience about shell scripting
- Having knowledge about Video Streaming Technologies
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org