DEK Technologies is a professional software and hardware development services company with offices in 5 countries and 550+ employees worldwide. We place high value on people and the individual competence they contribute.
DEK Technologies is an engineering company run by engineers for engineers. What you see is what you get, and that’s a group of genuine, hardworking engineers. That is why people enjoy working with us. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel and feeling part of the company’s success.
We’re a fast-paced and expanding company looking for Senior to mid-range Test Engineers.
As a Senior Test Engineer you will be responsible for leading the development and execution of test plans and test specifications to test our customer’s product line.
As a member of the Test Engineering team you will support the development and rollout of our customers Test Strategy.
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science, software/electronics/systems engineering, or demonstrated equivalent industry experience.
- 4+ years commercial experience in System and Software testing including test case design, development, and execution.
- Demonstrated programming experience in Python or C++ or C.
- Ability to promote/develop a strong team environment.
- Strong Team player.
- Strong problem solving, data analysis and analytical skills.
- Strong English communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to hold effective technical discussions.
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Commercial experience testing embedded products.
- Commercial experience with ASPICE or CMMI compliance.
- Commercial experience with ISO26262 compliance or similar standards governing regulatory software development.
- Commercial experience using automated test frameworks, COTS Software & hardware.
- Commercial experience working in an Agile environment.
- Commercial experience in Automotive, Transport, Aviation or Medical industry.
You must be a permanent resident/citizen or have full working rights in Australia.
Please provide a resume (in word format) and a covering letter explaining how you think your experience matches our requirements. All applications will be treated as confidential.
Please forward your application to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org